![]() | I'm all in a heap here. my feet are asleep here. I'm flat out of space. I've got knees in my face. and I'm totally bored with this dumb bungy cord. . . I'm NOT kidding you. . . there is NOTHING to do! --barbara park, ma! there's nothing to do here! |
seriously. what does little pj do in there all day?
sometimes I wonder if he's practicing his kung fu moves. or maybe a little tap dancing? whenever I go swimming I like to think that we're both doing the same thing. I think I've even felt him practice his flutter kick.
to be honest, though, I have no idea what he's doing in there. sometimes I can't tell his bum from his head. was that a fist or a foot? who knows. but I do love watching the belly move. I could sit there for hours just staring at my stomach. like, you know, maybe even when I'm at the movie theater watching terminator my belly might be more exciting than the movie. I'm just sayin'. totally fascinating.
since he's probably pretty bored in there with only that bungee cord to play with, I read him {and peter senior} this cute little book today. this is a great read for any expectant mamma. cute pictures plus a funny little story. am loving children's books lately.
{thanks again, oma! it was the perfect pioneer day surprise}


5 comments:
and it doesn't get any less exciting with the third. i always would just sit and stare at my alien belly. this is the exciting time. enjoy it.
You guys are the cutest parents-in-waiting. It is so fun to watch you getting ready for PJ to come. Your world has already changed because of this tiny little person; you see everything differently—what a joyful miracle! You're getting a taste of what you give to me: joy and rejoicing in your posterity.
I love watching the "belly wave" when your tummy seems to have a mind of it's own. Definitely one of the highlights of being pregnant!!
i'm so excited for you guys. i love that book too. me and dan always recite, 'a bit wobbly.. prob'ly.'
so cute.
so this is a weird tidbit i read once: babies in utero will sometimes squeeze the cord to cut off oxygen- in theory to get a rush. it must be seriously boring in there to do that. :)
you're getting close!!!!
Post a Comment