Saturday, July 18, 2009

counting my life in weeks

my life right now is being tracked in week-long segments. I am 30 weeks gestation, 10 weeks to go until the estimated arrival of the little dude. we also just finished up week 6 of camp. which, happens to be the mid-week of the summer for us. only 5 more weeks and then it's the annual raging waters bash and the end of an era for me. life is cruising by. things will end and things will begin sooner than I know.

I feel like I have so much time, but time is slowly flying by.

4 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

This is the marathon you've been training for your whole life!

Eliza said...

"Time is slowly flying by"...that's a great way to describe it!

John + Bethany said...

10 weeks sounds so short now! I'm super excited for you, you're going to be a great mommy.

So how do I get your job once you are done? :-)

Gilbrides said...

I remember those days! I am so excited for you. . you are in such a fun time. I can't wait to see pictures of your cute little guy! Life will soon never be the same for you and you will never be so happy! :)