okay, so this observation isn't really ha-ha funny per se. maybe more like interesting funny. to me at least.
so peter got hit with this really bad cold that has lasted an entire week. it has put him out of commission even more so than when he had his accident, and you know, broke his neck + back. he even came home from work early one day. and then proceeded to sleep for an entire weekend. that never happens. it's hard to keep this kid down. unless he has a cold, apparently.
and all this time I was so proud of myself for staving of the sicknesses. my immune system must have the strength of two, I thought. yeah, now who's deathly ill? yep, me. but I have a plan of attack -- flush it out!! I've been drinking so much water today I'm surprised I haven't drowned. when in doubt, flush it out. that's my new motto. it goes hand in hand with my old motto, pee clear.
okay, that is enough about our sicknesses.
{ps: I should also mention that my other plan of attack is just to shove a tissue up my nose. oh, and do some oj/cayenne pepper therapy. seriously love that stuff. nothing says healing like burning in your ears.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I started coming down with a cold Wednesday evening of last week--two days after coming home from Lava. Common source, perhaps?
Good luck! I hope you both get feeling better soon!
Colds and pregnancy are a bad mix. I hope you feel better soon.
Oh man, I'm so sorry you got sick. Especially when all you really can take to treat it is water. Let me know if you need anything...especially like a butternut squash, I have about a million.
Post a Comment