Friday, February 06, 2009

the rule of six

one: go to your documents/pictures
two: open the sixth folder
three: find the sixth photo
four: blog about your cuteness
five: tag six other people: {I tag the six whoevers want to do this}
six: wonder why there is no sixth rule
{thanks, seester, for tagging me and letting me play into my narcissistic side}

okay, so as you can see I totally cheated. well, the truth is there wasn't a sixth photo in my sixth folder {the sixth event in iphoto, that is}. there was a fourth photo, and this is it:
my total favorite photo from my bridal shoot -- I heart pepper nix. she is amazing.

so I went to the sixth grouping of photos in iphoto's photo section {as you can see I was trying really hard to get the magical sixes} and there were only two photos! so below, is said second photo:

again, an awesome shot from the bridals.

so then I tried to do it backwards. go to the sixth newest folder of photos... and there was only four! so here is that one:
pete firing up the snowblower for it's maiden voyage in our driveway.
he loves him his snowblowing, it's pretty cute.


and if you haven't given up on the whole idea yet, this is the sixth photo listed on my desktop.
love, love, LOVE this photo from the mud run. possibly one of my most fave photos EVER.

if I had taken the time {as if I haven't taken enough time on this already--sheesh!} I would have come up with more combos to try and get some magical six combination... at least tried six different ways so there could be six photos. oh well, you can just imagine two more photos of me and/or pete in your mind. try to pick ones where I look cute.

6 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

I love the contrast between the first photo and the last! (Both totally cute.)

marta said...

you are so freakin cute. i love that my photography and p. nix are in the same post. woo hoo.

more of the same come june SIXTH.

RCH said...

I love them all! And I especially love how you channel Mom with all the magic numbering. :-)

My verification word is: minto. Your photos are minto fresh!

j said...

you are incredibly cute!!! you didn't do yourself justice in the whole "blog about your cuteness" aspect- i think you could have done multiple posts on that! what a gorgeous wedding photo!

i love the mud run photo- that is one of my favorites from your blog! :)

ha! the word verifcation is ration. somehow, that seems appropriate given my last comment.
and it cracks me up that you watch the biggest loser eating snacks. :) i have seen it once (at grandma's house in vegas...when cops wasn't on) and i admit, i was eating peanuts and christmas chocolates. :)

Jen said...

Wow, that is the best bridal picture! I haven't seen one like it EVER! You are so very pretty. I've missed your running posts! Had to come and see if you were still around!

natabird said...

I LOVE that first photo of you. You are beautiful.