Tuesday, October 25, 2005

An update on Don, the guy with the cat (AKA Don, the guy to avoid)

I guess Robert was right. Do we all remember the guy who fell in love with me in Texas? Don? Well, I thought I had made him pretty aware that there was a guy back home in Salt Lake City that I was dating and really liked a lot. I thought he was aware that whatever was going on with us was purely a friendship. Besides, he lives in Texas and I live in Utah. What would be the point? So I was okay with keeping in contact with the guy. I believe he's in my life for a reason, just not a romantic one. My brother-in-law, on the other hand thought he was still trying to weasel in on me.

So Don calls me on the phone fairly regularly. I often don't answer when he calls, but sometimes I do. We email. And sometimes we chat on MSN Messenger. So we have kept in touch. I thought he was still aware of my feelings for a certain boy here in town. But I get an email the other day, and he flat out tells me that he likes me. He wants to know what I think about that.

What do I think about that? Hello, of course I know he likes me. I knew that from day one. Okay, maybe day two. But I seriously thought he was on board with the friendship thing. I like someone else. Isn't that obvious? It should be, because I've flat out told him about Marcus Wright.

1 comment:

RCH said...

"Well hey, Ray Charles could see that coming."

Love, your BIL Robert upon hearing my synopsis of this blog entry.

:-D