
celebrating the little man's first three-sixty-five.
details* to come, I'm sure.
*because yo, I totally made that shirt. not just freezer paper stenciled it--which I did--but actually made the shirt. upcycled from two previously loved tshirts. I just might tell y'all how I did it.
*and also, remember when I said I had all these things floating around my head regarding pj's birth? well, I've been processing things for an entire year now. I just might spill my thoughts out onto the blog. hopefully. they need to be aired out. but they run deep and sometimes I feel it's hard to get them out. to make sure the words are the right ones.

4 comments:
Darling shirt, darling boy and I love spilled thoughts! Looking forward to it.
Happy Birthday! I can't believe he's one already. Great job on the shirt, I'm so jealous of your sweet sewing skills.
Aw I love that little man. It kills me that I've only ever been able to play with him for a few days, darn thousands of miles keeping us apart.
And dang, I too am jealous of your mad skills!
you are crazy skilled in sewing. i'm jealous. happy day pj!!
Post a Comment