Tuesday, January 12, 2010

a preview of upcoming attractions

just a little note to say hello. over the past few days I've been thinking a lot about this little man and how he came into the world. these thoughts are running deep in my mind and need to surface soon.

also, I want to delve a little further into the to-do's for twenty-ten. remember, I am trying to find my old self while finding my new self. I'm sure I can blend the two quite nicely as time goes on.

plus, maybe I will show you some of the things I have been working on. mostly for the little man, of course. and mostly for his bum.

and life would not be complete without the details of our upcoming adventure. sand + surf. a week away from the gloom. hello, paradise, can't wait to meet you.

besides the feeling of january in my life {and the fact that I never go outside} things are pretty dang good right now.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Watch out babies of the world! You have a new model on your hands!

Gilbrides said...

I am sure you will be blending the old and new you quite nicely. It is so hard keeping your own identity while being a wife and mother. I know you can do it--you are one amazing woman and mamma (with the cutest little boy ever)!!

Eliza said...

I can hardly wait for them to surface. You seriously are amazing a.joke and I love you ever so much sister!

Travelin'Oma said...

We took Pete to paradise when he was exactly the same age. He came home tan and stayed tan for at least a year.

That year was the worst inversion I remember—there was a drought and we hadn't seen the sun in SLC for six weeks. When the plane rose above the clouds and the sun streamed through the windows, all the passengers cheered and started clapping. What an awesome time of year to go somewhere else!

j said...

i LOVE this picture!!!