I'm excited that the university of utah's social work department's green team is hosting the no impact man documentary on campus this coming monday. I've been following colin beavan, aka no impact man, for a while now and have always been fascinated by the whole project.what I really loved about his adventure in lessening his impact is his realization that by consuming less he was actually a happier, healthier person. it's not about depriving yourself of everything, but simplifying and learning what you can really do with out. {he has a great bell curve graph HERE for those visual learners.}
so you should go watch the documentary too. it's free. and by the looks of it, there is a free raffle and free food as well. you had me at free food.
and if you're not a local, check this list to see if there is a screening near you.
{view the film's trailer HERE. it looks good, no?}

1 comment:
Looks interesting. If I can figure out what to do with the girl I'll come! Your boy is adorable! I think he is a mini Pete!
Post a Comment