
it's been a while, but we both put on some workout clothes and did our thang! okay, okay I didn't go running but I did feel like a runner! and I toyed with the idea of running. and I looked like my old athletic self. {well, besides the huge potruding basketball under my running tank} and it kind of made me feel like the old me. and I was happy to be outside in the sunshine, walking to my little heart's content.
and pedro? he's back on a bike! for real this time!! I don't know if I've ever told you about my super rad grandpa -- the one who is a hardcore cyclist -- the one who we all did an 80 mile bike ride with on his 80th birthday -- well, he gave pete one of his really nice, albeit older road bikes. and he says it rides like a dream and actually fits him better than his old bike. {the guy who fitted him to his old bike was on crack, I think. pete does not have freakishly small arms} he even went on a real ride!
it's like our saturday morning was normal. me out running {aka walking right now} and pete out on a ride. it really doesn't get much better. well, unless I was actually running, of course.

4 comments:
Yay for Pete! ...and I cannot get over how great you look, sister. Pretty soon you'll be posting pictures of you running with a jogging stroller, I love it!
I'm so glad to see you back in my triathalon world, where the jocks hang out in spandex and helmets. You both look re-enthused!
woohoo!! the paint job and that bike is rad. and way to be out there looking awesome!
Yeah for you guys!!! Nothing quite like a good workout on a Saturday Morning. You both look great!
Post a Comment