my lil' book club's selection this month is the book thief, by marcus zusak, and as always there are no copies available at the public library. . .so I'm throwing this out to the bloggernet. . .
does anyone have a copy I could borrow?
{book club is november 20th, I need to have it read before then.}
UPDATE: my cutest mother bought the book for me. isn't she nice? that's why we love her around here {because she's so thoughtful, not just because she buys us stuff} LoVes + avalanches, mamma!

2 comments:
Maybe a thief took them all from the library.
I just read that, and I really liked it. I got it from the library here in Lehi. I had to put it on hold, but I think I got it pretty quickly. I could put it on hold for you, but I doubt I would get it in time. Good luck in your search though.
Post a Comment