someone cross country skiing through sugarhouse park
friends getting together to do some snowboarding via the hike method, I'm sure
a guy with snow shoes in hand, hopefully headed out on an adventure
thank you, lake effect, for bringing the fluffy white stuff coming all day.
now for the big news:

peter can hardly wait.

3 comments:
What an awesome picture. It makes me want to go skiing!
Ok so I know there must be other places to hike in Utah, right? My sister and I like to think we are adventurous but really we are kind of chicken, thus Grandeur Peak three weeks in a row! So maybe you can show us a great hike sometime? By the way I love reading your Kenyan Blog!
oh how tom wishes he was up there. i do have to admit, i hate snow, but i love to cross country ski. that is why i like hurricane. no snow and only an hour away from skiing (so what if it is not very good skiing)
Post a Comment