have you ever had one of those blah days? the kind where nothing bad happens per se {except for that unnecessarily long phone call with the cell phone company; fifty years of my life and three reps later the issue is still left unresolved.} but you just feel a little off. your head hurts and your body doesn't seem happy for some reason. and amidst all of this you remember something that you love, something absolutely fabulous that you had forgotten about and it makes you smile. today it was leslie and the badgers. {I know I've mentioned them before, but please go check them out. I'm sure they will make you as happy as they make me.} more specifically airliner. and my tears are wasted on you. and all of their other fabulous songs, really. I've been listening to them all evening. now go. please. check them out.
{and dear sister, for some reason I totally thought of you while listening to them online today. I think you would fall in love with leslie and her badgers too.}

No comments:
Post a Comment