Sunday, February 03, 2008

super bowl, super yum!

even though I love tom brady and the pats, I was rooting for eli and the giants the whole time. hey, I'm a sucker for an underdog. and I just love the mannings. peyton won last year, eli wins this year. it's what dreams are made of.

final score: giants 17 | pats 14


the recipe below is for vlo. he just couldn't get enough of the dip. {and here's the recipe for the crackers} thanks for coming m + v -- and thanks for that fruit tray! the carbonated kiwi was a hit! -- you made the party a party. {we sure did miss you e + p}


Best Ever Spinach Artichoke Dip
* 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
* 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
* 1 cup shredded Italian cheese blend
* 1/2 cup mayonnaise
* 1 cup Alfredo sauce

1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
2. In a small casserole dish, mix the spinach, artichoke hearts, cheese, mayonnaise, and Alfredo sauce.
3. Bake 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly bubbly and lightly browned.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

It was a good game. I must admit that I was rooting for the Patriots, although I didn't have any real reason. I think the Giants definitely did play a better game though.

kira lee said...

that dip sounds amazing, i have to try it!

Jake said...

How much running does it take to burn off that dip?