Tuesday, January 22, 2008

a little common courtesy, please

hey girl who I do not know--you know who you are--the one that was supposed to come interview with us this morning. early this morning. the earliest it could possibly be, since we don't open our doors until eight. forcing us to show up at seven-forty-five. if you're going to show up late. extremely late. or not at all, as the case may be. just call in advance and cancel. please. for our sake.

otherwise I could have slept in until a reasonable hour. (you know, more like seven o'clock) gone running with the early morning sun and the wintry white world. stretched. iced. eaten a fabulous breakfast with my cutest husband. shower for my day after the said working out, not before. pulled my lunch + other work supplies together without all the rush. and been here a little before ten for the next scheduled interview.

now, girl who I do not know, which sounds better to you?

2 comments:

RCH said...

::shaking my fist in anger on your behalf::

Grrrrr! No job for her!

Lisa B. said...

hahahah Go ANNA! girl.. you suck:)