is it weird to want to be on the biggest loser? is it weird to have contemplated gaining a grossly huge amount of weight just to get on the show? I think I would just be ridiculed and ostracized by the other contestants. I would be that skinny girl in the house that already works out a lot and eats healthy. nobody likes that girl.
so this is what I'm proposing. not a show for fat people, but for fit people: fit club. or fit team. or I want to work out in a skimpy outfit on tv to get my fifteen minutes of fame team. come on, with the writer's strike still going on this could really fly.
maybe it could be a show about a bunch of people who are trying to train for some really intense endurance event. you know, like ultramarathons or an ironman. and they have coaches, et cetera but then you can throw in that whole voting off element that everyone loves so much. oh, and don't forget the fun fitness challenges.
I could be on that show. in fact, I think I need to be on that show if I ever want to conquer number fifty off the list. the ironman. [2.4 mile swim, 112 mile bike, 26.2 mile run. in one day. the ultimate in endurance sport.] I know a couple of people who have done one, and if they can {be crazy enough to} do it then maybe I can {be crazy enough to} do it too.
but until all this goes through, I guess I'll just stick to the couch.

6 comments:
You should originate this show. You could totally be the star!
anna, i'm with you! i was excited for the yellow team and wanted them to get the black team off the show (i mean, those guys aren't even fat anymore), but then the whole game really screwed it up. and what do you think about the whole gaining water weight!? that was scandalous.
anna, start a show. it would be rad.
m - I know! total scandal that backfired completely! I totally saw it coming... I felt bad for the pink team since they were cast off pretty much as revenge.
I kinda wish everyone could just stay on the show, get fit + healthy and then whoever actually does lose the most weight they could give them a million bucks + a lifetime gym membership or whatever and call it good. but at least give everyone the full chance!
but I guess the elimination/drama is half the appeal... can't wait for next week. :)
Oh, I'm obsessed with the Biggest Loser. LOVE that show. I, too, have contemplated being on it, but I don't want to weigh 500 pounds to do so. Get the fit club ball rolling. That would be awesome!
They already have a fit club show...it's called American Galdiators!
meg--that's my other secret addiction!!! I totally want to be on american gladiators too! really I just want to try those challenges. especially the eliminator. I want to see if I'm tough enough.
Post a Comment