Sunday, January 13, 2008

if I had a yard. . .

. . . I would:
plant a garden, green + growing. . .


build a solar oven and cook with the sun. . .


own this dog.

2 comments:

Letty said...

all in good time...When we lived in apartments we had this really awesome guy who had a bunch of land who used his tractor to till me an awesome garden. It truly was a slice of heaven in a world that was full of law school and a tiny apartment.
Now it is even better in my own back yard.
The trick is to "bloom where you are planted" it all will come in time.
We now have a house a garden, no solar oven (although that would be nice) and we have a dog.
Life is good.

Rachel said...

I know how you feel. I have a yard, but I don't own it. It seems like I'm always anxious for bigger and better. I'm trying to be content where we are right now though. That's a sweet dog. I hope you have one someday.