Friday, January 11, 2008

finding friday: suffer with shame

this is one of those finds where I'm left with only one piece of the puzzle. and I'm really wishing I had it all, or at least more of it. from these few words I can already tell this note was a good one. was it a horrible breakup? did someone backstab someone else? we will never know. all that we do know is that someone has suffered with shame. I really really wish I knew why.

3 comments:

mary plus vince said...

i so love these posts, sis!

i never find cool things like you... but maybe that is just because i don't really look for cool stuff.

time to open my eyes!

Travelin'Oma said...

Wow. This could inspire a soap opera.

j said...

oooooh- shame. not even just guilt, but shame. that would be a good one to know what it was!