Saturday, September 22, 2007

anyone {with kids} in for a road trip?

lovely playground scene via emily {love your life}.

ooh, this park speaks to my soul. I hear if you pick up five bits of trash, ten nails, or one "mr dangerous" (that's a piece of wood with a nail in it) you can trade it in for paint or tools to use! the kids get to paint whatever they want and saw and/or hammer pieces of wood together! I'm sure creativity is just exploding at this place!

why oh why don't they have something this fabulous in salt lake city, utah? I mean, sure, liberty is a pretty rad park, what with the seven canyons fountain and all {it's an itty-bitty salt lake city!} but come on, painting and woodworking?! too cool for school.

so the next time I'm in berkley {and the next time I have kids of playground age} I am certainly making a stop over at the marina for some adventure playground fun!

2 comments:

Tanner's Tales said...

That looks like a lot of fun! Willie would love it. He already loves playing with Reed's tools.

Kari Lynne said...
This comment has been removed by the author.