last friday I ended this summer's stint with club u. as always, we went out with a bang. or should I say splash, with raging waters--utah's beach. though technically, in my heart, utah's beach is the shoreline of the great salt lake. it is the capstone event of a summer filled with fun.
I will miss you, club u.
now I'm on to my next adventure. unlike two summers ago when I ended club u with a sabbatical, or last summer when I ended club u with a wedding, I am ending this go-around with a domestic hiatus. I am now a housewife.
okay, okay... so really I'm just on vacation for the next two weeks. then I'll resume my duties in the youth ed office--ten hours a week. ten hours a week isn't much, you say? okay, you caught me again. I need to find another job as well. but until then I am going to make the most of this time I have purely for myself. it has been absolute heaven thus far.
today I had time for:
running
reading
writing
cleaning
laundering
erranding
shopping
buying
eating
everything!
Monday, August 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Have fun with Club PandA for a little while!
I am right there with ya, sister. Being a housewife is the best job there is!
Post a Comment