don't try it, it totally sucks. it's somewhere along the lines of "treat milk" (aka "pink milk" aka nestle's strawberry milk) mixed into crappy soft served ice cream. and the banana swirl? yikes! it tastes like the yucky fake banana flavoring! not a very fun combo, to say the least!do you have the hankerin' for a cold, tasty treat of the strawberry-banana variety? try a shake from hires big h, or iceberg, or even the AC for that matter! they all know how to do the strawberry banana shake a whole heckuvalot better! I should know, I'm a SBS connaisseur--it's the only shake flavor I ever really order...

3 comments:
Well geez, how hard is it to make a SBS? Real strawberries, real bananas, real ice cream.... It's not rocket science. Why would you even think of using powdery fake flavoring? Gross. :-P
Thanks for the tip! Not that I have an Arby's anywhere nearby, lol, but useful information nonetheless. (Pace's does a pretty decent job of it, as I recall. Though I'm also pretty partial to the AC for fruity shakes.)
Hires vanilla malt...hard to beat.
I have a huge problem with artificial banana flavoring, too. Just sick and wrong.
Post a Comment