peter and I decided we needed a roadtrip, so today we took off to one of my favorite places on the whole planet: sanpete county. yep, that's right. I said sanpete county. fairview, spring city, ephraim, the whole shebang.

after a tour of my
alma-mater, we had a lovely jetboil picnic on the campus of snow college. I reminisced the whole time. I miss those days...

then we drove home via the mt nebo loop scenic byway. a very scenic drive, to say the least. here we are at the devil's kitchen, otherwise known as
little bryce canyon.

looking back at mt nebo herself, the tallest peak in the wasatch range. nearly 12,000 feet in elevation, she is a beauty to behold. we topped out at 9,500 on the byway.
I nearly got HAPE.
5 comments:
It looks like a beautiful drive. Pres. H. once said: "Marry a girl from Sanpete. She's seen it worse." You could name a son Samuel Peter and call him Sampete!
I knew there was a reason I liked you...us Snow College girls have to stick together!
this is too cute. you look so happy, i don't know if it's sanpete or your sunshine tee! according to all the stories you've told me, sounds like you broke a lot of hearts back there!
happiness is looking backward with a smile and looking forward with a hand to hold.
Mt. Nebo is so pretty! Looks like a fun trip. I have fond memories of driving down there with Becky to see you (or to take you back after being home?) and having Fat Sticks With Cheese. Mmmmmm. Good times.
Holy crap, how could I have forgotten the fat sticks with cheese? Oh yum...
Post a Comment