There is always an epic battle going on in my head. My inner monologue fights between the two forces of my brain and my stomach. My stomach usually wins. This is an example of an actual conversation I had with myself this afternoon while contimplating whether or not I should make myself a Hot Pocket:
I'm not even hungry. In fact, I feel a little sick. Maybe just one?
So now I'm sitting here eating a hot pocket. And it's very likely that I might eat another one.
Okay, I did. This is why they say, "the kitchen is always open for Anna Jokes!" I have such an unhealthy relationship with food. I need to stop eating to fulfill a need! Whether that be emotional or social or just because it sounds and/or looks good. I need control in my life!!
The family motto, coined by Anna Jo:
"I'm not even hungry! Are you going to eat that?!"

No comments:
Post a Comment