Thursday, January 05, 2012

thirty

I've been busy mothering lately. mothering from the outside, mothering from the inside. it's kind of been all encompassing. totally consuming. and I love it.

we're thirty weeks in with baby girl. ten (or so) more weeks to go before we get to meet this tiny person. it's crazy how fast a second pregnancy goes.

hopefully this space will start to fill up with more of my thoughts over the coming weeks. forgive me if they're mostly about birthing and the power and beauty that it all entails. as you can see, it's been a little bit on my mind these days.

7 comments:

Eliza said...

I hope you do fill up this space with such empowering beautiful things. Birth is amazing. And you will do amazingly.

mary plus vince said...

i can't wait!!

Rui Z said...

We were thinking about you guys a couple of weeks ago. Do you want to hang out?

Gilbrides said...

I've missed the updates. So crazy excited for you with a little girl to add with Miles. Having kids these ages is just so fun! I MISS it so terribly. They grow up SO fast!!! Can't wait to see this beautiful little Halverson that will soon be lucky enough to be your daughter!

Travelin'Oma said...

What a fabulous, beautiful picture! I love it, and I love this post.

Dansie Family said...

yea for motherhood! good luck in the coming weeks, and please do share your insightful thoughts.

kevin said...

Another baby, yay. Now we will both have a boy and a girl. That is neat. If we have some free time next time we are in Utah I want to see what you guys have done with your house.