Thursday, April 15, 2010

it's here! it's finally here!!

{the sprayer, via bumgenius}

I can't wait until my son poops. seriously so excited about it. see, ever since we've started solids I've had to do the dunk and swirl in the toilet. not so bad if it's only once a day, really. I can deal. but oh my how much nicer it will be with the diaper sprayer! I don't think I've ever been this excited for someone's poop before. I must be a true cloth diaper mamma.

in fact, I think I want to sneak into the bathroom right now to give it a whirl, just for fun.


oh how I love my little man in the fluff.

4 comments:

Dansie Family said...

i think i need one for my son's poopy bum.

Eliza said...

Hooray!!! Before mine came I was dunking and swirling and even scraping with a plastic knife, blegh!

Gilbrides said...

It's so funny what we get excited about as Moms :) I can TOTALLY understand! You are such a great Mom to be using cloth diapers--I salute you!!

marta said...

They invented these about 40 years too late!