hello, today is international woman's day. and to celebrate, this week all my out-of-town sistas are going to be in town. in fact, the first one flies in today with her family. hip! hip!I've always believed there is such power in a group of strong women. and the women of my family (both bloods and in-laws) are of no exception. I am continuously awed and inspired by their strengths and talents. so much to learn from each and every one of them.
so happy IWD, everyone. let's all rally together and help bolster up the women around us. often times we are everything to everyone else, but what are we to ourselves? it's hard being the mother/wife/sister/friend/chauffeur/maid/cook/et cetera/et cetera and still find time to just be. today let's take a moment to remember who we are. reconnect with yourself. reconnect with the women in your life. do something you always want to do but can never find time to do. as for me, I'm going to go take a hot bath.

5 comments:
yay for sisters! and women!
i too believe in the power of womanhood + sisterhood. its truly amazing!
Have a fun week together!! Yay for the sista-hood!
Lucky you. I miss my sisters...through blood and marriage.
See ya in Vegas for more girl power!!
Hooray!!!
Seeing y'all last night was the bestest of the best, and finally meeting lil' pj... aw, he melted my heart. LoVe my sisters, love yoU!
Post a Comment