it's hard to tell in the shrunken down bloggy version, but there's little grains of sand flying past his face and I think he's trying to eat them. it's pretty much one of my favorite pictures ever. pure joy in the sand.
Anna! He is so cute. What a fun family you are. Pete said you might be planning a li'l trip our way? Is that true? My kids would love a little cousin time, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Hurry! PJ needs to bite the Big Apple.
11 comments:
too cute for words!! what a funny little boy. i love that last face. am glad we can all relive hawaii with you! thanks for the photos.
it's hard to tell in the shrunken down bloggy version, but there's little grains of sand flying past his face and I think he's trying to eat them. it's pretty much one of my favorite pictures ever. pure joy in the sand.
What a darling beach baby! Do you want us to tend this little guy sometime soon?
Awwwwwww!
I think I could seriously look at that last picture all day long he's that cute!
I love PJ in the sand. Let's all up and relocate ourselves to Hawaii.
Such cute pictures! I'm sure it was such a wonderful time!
Anna! He is so cute. What a fun family you are. Pete said you might be planning a li'l trip our way? Is that true? My kids would love a little cousin time, so we are keeping our fingers crossed. Hurry! PJ needs to bite the Big Apple.
Oh. My. Gosh. SOSOSOSO cute! :)
Miles is such a cute guys. Thanks for visiting us with yummy milk shakes the other night. You guys are so awesome!!
It has evidently been a while since I've been on the blog. Love these pictures of Miles, especially buried in the sand.
Post a Comment