I don't care if he IS rolling around in his own puke - I seriously want to pick him up and squeeze him. If only you lived closer...I need a baby fix bad.
Did you use coconut oil to clean it up?
Oh, how sad. Neither of my girls could hold their milk either.
He doesn't seem bothered. That's a guy for you.
Good blanket placement!
LMFAO!
wild night for the babe cant hold his drink down huh? Jer and I just laughed so hard at that first phot0. he is adorable
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I don't care if he IS rolling around in his own puke - I seriously want to pick him up and squeeze him. If only you lived closer...I need a baby fix bad.
Did you use coconut oil to clean it up?
Oh, how sad. Neither of my girls could hold their milk either.
He doesn't seem bothered. That's a guy for you.
Good blanket placement!
LMFAO!
wild night for the babe cant hold his drink down huh?
Jer and I just laughed so hard at that first phot0. he is adorable
Post a Comment