Saturday, December 19, 2009

a-deal-a-day, now for babies

man, those one deal a day sites really feed on your impulse buying instincts, no? first it was steapandcheap, for that sick addiction of cheap gear. now it's babyhalfoff, for that sick addiction of cheap baby stuff. so what was today's deal? thirsties all-in-one cloth diapers. guess who found out about it too late? anna jo. blast!


and I was really excited about scoring one of these at such a sweet price. I really love the thirsties covers over my prefolds and fitted diapers, so I was interested to see how their AIO held up. {for all you cloth diapering newbies, an all-in-one has the water-proof cover plus the absorbant layers all sewn together, so you just throw the whole thing on easy peasy. it's kinda like a disposable, but you wash it instead of throwing it away. and it's cuter.} there is so much out there in the cloth diapering world and I just want to try it all! I think you could say I have a slight obsession with cloth.

1 comment:

Eliza said...

Such a bummer that you (and I!) didn't know in time!!