Sunday, November 01, 2009

what's cuter than a little baby bear cub?

my little baby bear cub

11 comments:

Christie said...

Oh, that baby is so stinkin' cute! Thanks for sharing some pics. Us out of towners can't get enough. Keep them coming!

mary plus vince said...

he is absolutely so stinkin cute!

Travelin'Oma said...

A bear cub out in the woods. He's already an outdoorsman.

Eliza said...

I agree with Christie, us out of town auntie can't get enough of the little man, please please keep the pictures coming. I just love his tiny fingers!

Eliza said...

*this out of town auntie... not us out of town auntie, my bad :S

Toodles said...

Ahhh... he's the cutest little baby bear cub ever!

Gilbrides said...

He is so adorable!!! Holidays are so much more fun with children!!

Letty said...

What a cute pic...truly I can't think of anything cuter...

Does it Matter? said...

He is adorable! I am sorry you are dealing with this foot crap. Hang in there, it sounds like you are on the mend. You will be out running in no time!

Jake said...

So so cute, Anna! He is just darling.

I keep wondering how you are doing and am so sorry that you and Pete have had so many trials this year.

But then I see that adorable boy and know he tipped the scales! What a treasure...

natabird said...

Nothing cuter. I love the costume.