am thankful for familyfor health
for life
this year has been quite a doozy. looking out at the start of the year I would have never imagined what 2009 would bring. the happy news of a little one growing inside of me. the not so happy news that my husband had been hit by a car while riding his bike to work, leaving him with a broken neck + back. a very uneventful pregnancy ending in a long, hard labor, that left extensive nerve damage in its wake. who would have thought both pete and I would have had to go to the same spine clinic in the same year? like I said, it's been a doozy.
but it's been a great year. pete is still here with me. little miles pj entered the scene. we've been through a lot, but I think we've learned a lot. we've felt so much love and concern for our small little family. we are happy + healthy + recovering. we truly are blessed.
but it's been a great year. pete is still here with me. little miles pj entered the scene. we've been through a lot, but I think we've learned a lot. we've felt so much love and concern for our small little family. we are happy + healthy + recovering. we truly are blessed.

6 comments:
that li'l turkey is the CUTEST. oh my goodness, i love when they are just so tiny, little sacks of potatoes.
enjoy your first thanksgiving, mr. pj.
xo.
I love each and everyone one of you! Happy Thanksgiving :D
What a sweet little family! You have been through a lot this year Anna! It's amazing the adventures that come our way throughout life... you are such an amazing woman, mother and wife! Happy Thanksgiving. :)
What a beautiful family! We love you and hope you have wonderful holiday season!!
Anna Jo! I am so amazed by you! I love you and your little family to pieces. Things will just get better and better. :)
blessed and really cute.
Post a Comment