Sunday, November 15, 2009

favorite just became more favorite

I love this shirt. mostly because it has the fold over mitts {because honestly, who doesn't want fold over mitts on their shirt?!} but also because we stole it from the hospital and it reminds me of his tiny days.

I love the shirt even more now that I added the ski lift patch {stolen from peter's shirt}. too bad now that I've finally sewed the thing on he's getting too big for it. at least there's an easy fix; but where do I get a bigger shirt with fold over mitts?

5 comments:

Debi said...

He is so, so adorable Anna! I love the shirt.

Travelin'Oma said...

What a smiley guy! Cute!

marta said...

i need an adult size fold-over mitt shirt. seriously i love this little guy. he looks so much like you, anna!!! super cute creation.

Gilbrides said...

Hey Anna, here's an easy solution

http://www.onestepahead.com/catalog/product.jsp?productId=484759&cmSource=Search

I think you could probably even make your own from old onesies. :)

natabird said...

They sell white onsies with fold over mitts at target (like 5 for $10). I might have some old ones that I could send your way, if ya want.

P.S. my verification word is skyski- how appropriate.