"Without a doubt, many of you reading this will be able to think of a way in which Pete has changed your life for the better. As a group of Pete's close friends, we know that he has affected our life many times with his kindness and generosity. So, to give back to Pete, we are trying to raise money to help obtain a new bike for Pete and to alleviate some of the financial hardship that came into Pete's life due to this unfortunate accident."
--the pedals4pete website
I am blown away with kindness right now. absolutely blown away. I always knew we had great friends, but this is unreal. thank you everyone who was a part of the pedals 4 pete campaign. the funds you donated will definitely be put to good use and couldn't have come at a more needed time. we can't even begin to tell you how grateful we are. how your secret generosity has blessed our family.
so once again, thank you.


2 comments:
I'm anxious to hear what happened.
this is absolutely too cool for words. you guys sure are lucky to have such wonderful friends!
Post a Comment