okay, so I just made my very own little white board here in the office. it was ridiculously easy and cuts down on paper usage when taking messages and writing down quick notes {or to do lists} that you don't need permanently. now I can get rid of that unsightly stack of used and reused post it notes cluttering up my desk. everyone wins!
plus crafting during working hours is always a fun time.
step one: get yourself a transparency sheet.
step two: get yourself a piece of paper. (mine is recycled, yours could be too... I'm just sayin')
step three: get yourself some tape.
step four: now this is the hardest step. tape the paper to the transparency sheet, with the unused side of the paper peeping through the clearness of the transparency. (because y'all should have used recycled paper like I told you)
step five: pilfer yourself a set of dry erase markers in various colors from the supply closet
and then ta da! you are done! {you could also use a clear plastic page protector too, I suppose}
if my phone would have not been cranky, you would have seen the lovely, high
quality photo I took of my brand new diy white board with the following to do list:
work
be productive
focus
don't blog!


1 comment:
You are saving the world, one little idea at a time. Good going!
Post a Comment