Saturday, November 29, 2008

I am exhausted.

one impromptu marathon last week

plus one week of holiday goodness {mostly eating}

plus dog sitting a rather old chocolate lab

plus running a post marathon ten miler this morning

plus dabbling in some holiday decor

plus cleaning the whole house

makes a girl very, very tired.

I think I just might go to bed and it's only eight o'clock!

4 comments:

j said...

holy crud, chica- you have been BUSY! i hope your post-marathon pain is easing up- how exciting! i love spur of the moment distance events! :)
and dogsitting sounds awesome. so does eating.
i need to run. perhaps in a couple weeks...
get some sleep!!! (as we say in my lab, it's as important as diet and exercise, only easier!)

Travelin'Oma said...

You live life like it's a marathon. You put all you've got into it, cover lots of miles, and get it done!

Jake said...

I'm tired for you too. I'm going to bed in your honor!

mama jo said...

i love that you ran an 'impromptu' marathon...that's amazing..c