Tuesday, October 14, 2008

proof positive: the tetris is true.

for all those who think my husband plays tetris all day at work, you may just be right. here is a little convo we had today via the internet:

me
:
yo

Peter: yo

me: there's like a billion kids for this fall break camp and I don't know if I want to deal with it

Peter: woah
a billion? that's like the entire country of china!

me: I know!

Peter: do you have enough counselors?

me: yeah, I guess technically we do...
so I really shouldn't be stressin'

Peter: so aspen digital doesn't have to take kids?

me: didn't I set up that field trip with you?
all one billion will be coming to your office to learn about the science behind the digitalizing

Peter: woah, i don't think we have that many nintendos

2 comments:

John + Bethany said...

Do they need more people at your work? I am looking for a job.

natabird said...

I love tetris. Sign me up for that field trip.