Very cute! Did you get a good deal on it, you know, since so many prices are being reduced? I can't wait to see more pictures! How big is it? How many bedrooms and baths? I wish I could come see it in person. Maybe one day...
Anna, Congratulations on both your anniversary and your new home. It looks like a great home. James and I looked for houses in that area because we love them but ended up out in the suburbs. James still asks to move downtown. He is so jealous. I am sure you are busy moving in and making it yours. I can't wait to see more pictures!
congrats! i am jealous. we would love to be in that type of neighborhood in slc. if only we can find the right job, sell our house and find a good deal on a house up there. and i love the meal plan idea. if i have a plan it is so much easier to cook a good meal.
16 comments:
What a cute house! It looks like you.
What a cute, cute house! Deets and pictures, please!
I love it! You got a great one (house & DH, that is). Congratulations! :-)
Verification word: radaurf! Which makes me think that Blogger thinks you're rad and that you need a dog. Just sayin'.
It looks like such a cute + great house from the front. I can hardly wait to see more pictures.
Love you and tell Pete hi too!
Anna! I love it. Congrats. Does it have a nursery? For your third anniv...just an idea.
Cute house! That's going to be one tough present to beat! Congrats!
Saw the pics on the MLS. It looks like a nice house. A lot of really nice updating!
Very cute! Did you get a good deal on it, you know, since so many prices are being reduced? I can't wait to see more pictures! How big is it? How many bedrooms and baths? I wish I could come see it in person. Maybe one day...
I'm glad that you found me blog stalker. congrats on your new house!
Anna, Congratulations on both your anniversary and your new home. It looks like a great home. James and I looked for houses in that area because we love them but ended up out in the suburbs. James still asks to move downtown. He is so jealous. I am sure you are busy moving in and making it yours. I can't wait to see more pictures!
what a great house!!! i love it! congratulations! :)
the house is so cute...the yard is so neat and perfect..looks like you have no work to do on it...now you need to fill it up...
Your house is so cute. I love it. Congrats, and Happy Anniversary.
I am a little slow, but cute house! Is this in sugarhouse somewhere? You should post some of those details.
Oh, and I'm back in slc so we should get together soon!
congrats! i am jealous. we would love to be in that type of neighborhood in slc. if only we can find the right job, sell our house and find a good deal on a house up there. and i love the meal plan idea. if i have a plan it is so much easier to cook a good meal.
Really? Where are you moving to?
Post a Comment