Tuesday, June 03, 2008

twilight series announcement

no, not the dumb books. the free concert series! the line-up has just been announced. can't wait for broken social scene {august 21} and yonder mountain string band {july 31}. also heard the roots and andrew bird are fabulous. really, you can't beat free, live music. can you? no, I thought not.

the twilight concert series
thursday evenings | seven o'clock | july 10 - august 28
galivan center | downtown salt lake city | free admission


2 comments:

natabird said...

I love the twilight concerts. I'm glad you're not into the dumb books. I hate them. Looking forward to thursday summer nights...

kelly said...

sounds like a great concert series. as for the lounge pants, i truly doubt your butt is big. i made a pair out of a large shirt and they weren't that great. my girlfriend made a pair out of an xl men's shirts & they were perfect!