
my dad is a pretty cool guy. he loves to travel; especially to places that don't exist, like north dakota. I think he's rad. happy father's day, dad!

andrew peter is a pretty cool guy too. he doesn't believe in father's day--well, for him anyway since he's not a dad and I'm not even with child--so I just wanted to tell him happy man's day. or maybe husband's day. because he is a very good man. and husband. and one day he will be a good father. {once he gets over his fear of babies and promises he won't teach our children how to make various explosives}
3 comments:
Guys deserve a special holiday with or without kids. Happy day to Pete!
I cannot wait to see Pete with a kid!
I am with Pete on his fear of babies. They are scary! They are like aliens. A miniscule thing starts growing inside you and rips you apart when it is ready to come out, screaming. Yes. They are scary!
Post a Comment