post script: even though I am blogging live from north dakota even as we speak, I am still not convinced of its existence. I can't rule out government conspiracy just quite yet. . .
Anna, my people settled Cody. Sorry that their breakfast might have been found lacking. I too wonder if North Dakota really exists. Love you! Run your guts out and as you used to say nine years ago "Hydrate, and Pee Clear"
I am so proud of you. It is so awesome that you are doing this again and have done it so many times before. You are well on your way to the 50 states club. You are an inspiration.
5 comments:
Is tonight the carb load? Don't breathe your dad's germs! Run your heart out!
Thanks for sharing your dad's blog. Great details! Good luck on the trip home.
Anna, my people settled Cody. Sorry that their breakfast might have been found lacking. I too wonder if North Dakota really exists. Love you! Run your guts out and as you used to say nine years ago "Hydrate, and Pee Clear"
Alisha
I used to want to live in North Dakota when I was little, but I'm not really sure why. Good luck with your race.
I am so proud of you. It is so awesome that you are doing this again and have done it so many times before. You are well on your way to the 50 states club. You are an inspiration.
Post a Comment