Sunday, May 25, 2008

DIY arm warmers

I started out with a little something like this:
an under armour long sleeved running top that was just way to snug for comfort. {good thing I had happened upon it for free. and even better that I found a use for it.}

with a snip at the shoulder seams and a quick little hem, I had myself a pair of my very own arm warmers. perfect for those days when your ride starts out a little chilly, but eventually warms up. just slip these babies on or off as needed. they are easily stowed in the back of your jersey.



what am I going to do with the rest of the shirt? make fold over mitts for cold weather running days of course! nothing goes to waste around here!

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

Very clever. When the holes are sewn up the other part could be a lunch bag.

~B. said...

Pretty cool idea! What has happened to your reconstructed blog? This could go on there too! {nudge-nudge}

I like reconstructed/repurposed things. I want to do more of that sort of thing!

Rachel said...

What will you think of next?