okay, okay. I've been quite the little blog slacker as of late. and not to mention swap slacker. I really shouldn't be allowed to participate in these things because I am quite delinquent it turns out. my procrastination gets the better of me. I'm so sorry little swap world. I fell in love with this swap because of the above love sparkler photo. sparkling love on fire is just about the best kind of love around. holly, who I actually met doing another swap months ago, had posted about it and as my motto states, I had to do it for love. so I signed up.
I was absolutely delighted to get my little package in the mail. this is why I love swaps--the fun little surprises on my doorstep. {so much better than bills and junk} wende sent me her favorite movie, pride and prejudice; lovely little chocolates, her fave granola [not in photo] which I love; kissy stickers; and the best of all things ever--the scrabble tile stickers. thank you, wende! you rocked the love swap!
well, needless to say holly finally received her swap package a few days ago. again, sorry for the delay. am glad she loved my love items as well.

1 comment:
Anna--I saw that cute package on Holly's blog a few days ago. I had no idea it was from my Sis-in-Law! Such a small swap world.
I love the stuff you sent!
Post a Comment