I found this on the street just south of the public library. it is identity theft in action. the numbers have been blurred to protect the innocent. it was kind of crazy when I first found this, though, because a lot of the names on there are very similar to people I know--people associated with the camp I work at. but it's not those people, don't worry. it's pretty scary nonetheless to think your sensitive information could be laying in a gutter somewhere. no good can come from that. {unless the good is a finding friday blog post}
Friday, February 29, 2008
finding friday: identity theft
I found this on the street just south of the public library. it is identity theft in action. the numbers have been blurred to protect the innocent. it was kind of crazy when I first found this, though, because a lot of the names on there are very similar to people I know--people associated with the camp I work at. but it's not those people, don't worry. it's pretty scary nonetheless to think your sensitive information could be laying in a gutter somewhere. no good can come from that. {unless the good is a finding friday blog post}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment