how many times have you tried to park your car but couldn't because of some idiot? how many times have you wanted to leave a note such as this? {how many times have you parked the car like some idiot and hoped you didn't receive a note such as this?} I'm sure we have all felt this way at least fifty times. I think I found this note in the parking lot of my office building a few years ago--either that or I was walking to my office building from the train--and repeated the words of the note like a mantra all the way to work. I think I liked it because it rhymed. and the fact that the feelings behind the note are so universal. most of us just don't usually put it down in writing, left for said idiot to find.

5 comments:
I've received this note before. When I saw it I was excited, thinking some friend had seen my car and was inviting me to lunch, or telling me he'd sent me a check--something nice.
Then I got this note. I think they misspelled freakin though.
Lol, I got this note once too! But sadly, mine wasn't so rhyme-y!
And once, while we lived in our apartment, one of the other tennents left a post it note in broken english, telling us we were in their spot. (which was untrue, since there was no assigned parking) I think it went something like this:
"feind yo on paking"
it was awesome!
This is hilarious. I have started looking for things now when I'm out and about. You inspire me...but all that can be found around here is empty beer cans.
I received this note at the Cottonwood Mall when I was 16 and driving for the first time. It was tough to park a big old brown Suburban. Oh well...
yes, this is hilarious. you're always discovering awesome things.. thanks miss anna.
Anna!
Hello miss- how are you? I think you will be happy to know that I have rejoined the blogger's world.
I liked the note and thoughhts on the parking note. Ha ha.
Tyler and I were talking today about Costa Rica Christmas- Would you guys still be down. We don't really feel like paying over a thousand dollars in airfare to come to Utah again!
Come visit!
Post a Comment