Saturday, December 29, 2007

home sweet home

who does not love this place? especially in winter. especially when it snows.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I agree, I could never live in a place without mountains.

John + Bethany said...

Pretty! I too love the snow...we've gotten lots up in logan. When are we going to go skiing together?

Travelin'Oma said...

What a gorgeous photo!!!

anna jo said...

yes, it is a great photo, isn't it? it was taken atop a parking garage during sunset on one of the first snows of the season. it's a peter h. original.

and bethany, do you wanna go skiing on friday? I don't have to work; you should come down. we could free heal it up at alta. let me know.

Christie said...

Oh, there's no view like that view. Gorgeous pic. I'd like to see more!

j said...

so pretty- i miss mountains. i just have rolling hills...