Friday, December 07, 2007

finding friday: love poem + proposal?


Hey my love. I'm under
a spell. oh too sweet
hearing your voice is a treat I'm always
excited for the times when we will meet.
What we have is a special gift
together we were ment to drift
when your near my heart beats swift
I need you so much I crave your
golden touch come on baby lets
go to lunch.
your my one bestest friend good
things to you I'll always send
between us there can be no end.
Tears of joy have droped out from
my eyes no reason for any ties
Take a thought upon my endless tries
I'm so glad your in my life
even though there is so much
strife come with me to be my wife

ahh, yes. the love poem. and what a good love poem it is. I need you so much I crave your/ golden touch come on baby let's/ go to lunch very romantic. even amongst the strife and turmoil of life and their relationship, he still wants her to be his wife. just beautiful.

I urge every man to write his wife/girlfriend/lover a poem such as this. it will surely win her heart and maybe even tears of joy will drope out of from her eyes.

6 comments:

RCH said...

I'm so moved! The lunch part was my favorite line, too. ;-)

Jake said...

You found this? Or Pete wrote it? I'm confused...but it's beautiful either way...

Christie said...

I think Pete wrote this and left it for you to "find." I'm sure he's a closet poet.

~B. said...

Sounds vaguely familiar--are you sure it isn't part of a song?

Travelin'Oma said...

Dee wrote me some love poems--auf deutsch--in our early courtship. One was written on a napkin, and it mentioned my soft chin. Where do you find these things?

j said...

so cute. you found this?! i wonder what happened...