Sunday, October 14, 2007

sneak preview

after twenty-four hours of travel {by bus, plane, and automobile} we are home. the laundry is done and things are put away {well, somewhat}. it is good to be back. there is so much to say about the trip. three things to look forward to:

01. exciting adventures in the jungle
02. riding the wild surf
03. the people + culture (we seemingly got caught in the middle of a family dispute, which subsequently caused a physical fight. the police even came.)

tomorrow I'm sure I will post beautiful words + pictures about the whole adventure (and what an adventure it was!) but right now I'm too tired. you bloggy's said way too much over the past week. it's hard to catch up. so I'm going to stop trying and just put the lil' mac down. it was nice being untethered for a while.

post script:
right now pete and I are watching a completely rad band on austin city limits: explosions in the sky. check 'em out.

3 comments:

Amy said...

I'm so glad you're back. I can't wait to hear about the adventures you've had.

Christie said...

Can't wait to see the pics. Glad you didn't get eaten in the jungle.

marta said...

hooray, hooray. welcome home. i can't wait to hear about your life in Rica.