Wednesday, July 04, 2007

red pine via little cottonwood canyon

destination: upper and lower red pine lakes;
a *scouting trip for the pfeiferhorn
lower red pine

lunch at upper red pine

negotiating the boulders

scenic vista

*scouting in the sense that we couldn't summit the peak that day for many various and sundry reasons, which include, but are not limited to: having minimal hours of sleep the previous night, starting the hike in the mid-day heat, failing to pack enough water, et cetera. we will be better prepared next time.

4 comments:

Christie said...

That is so BEAUTIFUL. Man, I just never get over missing the mountains.

I'm A said...

That is gorgeous! So where exactly is this hike? And what is the difficulty level?...I gather that you two are some serious hiker types. :)

Travelin'Oma said...

"Ain't no mountain high enough...." You guys will always be on top of things!

Adam Buchanan said...

totally awesome, you guys need ryan to cheer you on!