PS this is also why that argument if I'm going to die, I might as well be tan does not work for me. trust me, you don't look good when you look like a wrinkly, brown elephant!
Eeeeeew! Is that picture for real? Please tell me that's Photoshopped. :-P Not that I need much convincing that tanning is gross, of course; I'm a big believer in the prettiness of pale.
Ironically I just read in O Mag that American women are now suffering from vitamin D deficiency because we're too afraid of being in the sun! There must be a balance!! This woman could be made into wallets and belts when she keels over, which will probably be very soon!
8 comments:
Eeeeeew! Is that picture for real? Please tell me that's Photoshopped. :-P Not that I need much convincing that tanning is gross, of course; I'm a big believer in the prettiness of pale.
That is just disgusting. How is it that she can walk around, look in mirrors, and not see what we see?
she looks like she is wearing a brown leather suit or something. gross
who was that? so gross...was she smoking a cigarette too?
thats funny, i saw that on another blog...totally disgusting...
Ironically I just read in O Mag that American women are now suffering from vitamin D deficiency because we're too afraid of being in the sun! There must be a balance!! This woman could be made into wallets and belts when she keels over, which will probably be very soon!
Only Marty made the last comment. Something is amiss.
I'm lost in blogland and I'm trying to find my way home. Marty
Post a Comment