before I really knew peter, I knew that I liked him. he had telemark skis and kayaks. (it wasn't until later that I found out he doesn't really tele, those were just the bindings that came with the skis he bought on ebay.)
I became his swim coach. the first night we really hung out--just me and him-- was after our first joint swimteam practice. we ate cafe rio salads in my pillow room and dished the whole time.
a few weeks later we went skiing. that was one year ago today. I feel that's when it all started. I was falling in love, and I didn't even know it.
thanks, peter, for the fun times. I knew you'd be good for my skiing. and for my life.
heart you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
You guys are the perfect swim team.
congratulations... i love hearing your story. It's cute.
Those first few moments together are magical when you think about them. I'm so glad Pete got you Anna! You two are awesome together.
Thanks for making Pete so happy! I was worried he would turn into a really weird bachelor!!! You guys are the cutest...
Post a Comment