Thursday, January 11, 2007

the big race rescheduled

Because of unforeseen circumstances (that mostly have to do with skiing), the First Annual All-County Swimmeet has been postponed.

I know that all of you have been practicing hard for this event and I'm sorry if this has inconvenienced you in any way. But this will just give you a little extra time to get your stroke down. I mean, you do want to win, don't you?

So, with that being said I would greatly appreciate a little feedback. If you're into the idea of having a fun swimmeet, where you can kick back in a pool with friends and family, and potentially win a trophy and other neat prizes, just let me know! It's as easy as that. Leave me a comment or shoot me a line.

And remember, it's for all ages and skill levels. No previous swim experience needed.

Thank you.

Anna C. Halverson
Race Director

3 comments:

Travelin'Oma said...

If you're of an age and skill level that you don't really want to get very wet can you still come?? This isn't anything to do with me. I'm asking for some old people I know.

The Taylors said...

I want to come as long as it's on a Saturday. My hubby might come if he doesn't have to work, but he works a lot, so he probably can't do it...it just depends on the what day it's on.

~B. said...

I want to do it but can't until spring when Hyrum gets to come out and after I get an ok from the eye dr after the transplant. Or maybe I'll just have to be a cheerleader.

I just think it would be fun to get H aka N.V.H in the water.

Btw, we were too late to get M signed up for ski lessons this year but we wanted you to ski nanny again and if we went thru Kaysville city I think it was maybe at a resort you had a pass to. But maybe next year now...